Monday night my brother and 2 of his girls came over to hang for a little bit. Again, we had a great night of swimming, talking, laughing & just hanging out.
Uncle Mark helping Dakota jump off the diving board for the 1st time
Here is video of the 2nd time
Here is Uncle Mark helping Dakota go down the slide...
SPLASH!!!!!!
Here is video....
my little dare devil!
I was a mess....there was physically a pain in my abdomen....but I let him do it! Not that Uncle Mark was going to give me a choice...lol! Afterwards, chillin' with his bud!
The morning we were leaving...Dakota decided to sleep until 9:30am!
Finally, it was our day to leave....finally got a picture with Mom-Mom & Pop-Pop. I am so glad that we got to spend some time with them, but I wish our stay was longer. WE MISS EVERYONE SOOOO MUCH!
Dakota asks to look at the pictures often, and then he asks to go there...to swim, to see Leah, etc.....
and to see Mom-Mom & Pop-Pop!









No comments:
Post a Comment