Wednesday, September 22, 2010

My 'lil Cowboy!

Last weekend Daddy and Dakota went to the store together.  They were going on a "boys" trip...meaning they were going to buy the "meat" for dinner.  It was the 1st Sunday of Football season...and Kevin was cooking up some Ribs!  They left both wearing their Eagles Jerseys, and I was happy to get the 30 minutes or so to myself...haha!  They came back & Dakota was carrying flowers for me!  Kevin said that he picked them out & everything! So...I took a picture & that is the story of the Blog header picture.  I love that little boy!

Dakota was watching Mickey Mouse Club one day...and it was an episode where they were all pretending to be Cowboys.  Dakota looks at me & says, "Mom, I want a Cowboy Hat!".  So searching I went.  I knew we had some stashed around the house somewhere.
FOUND ONE!
He then proceeded to run around the house saying "Giddiup" & "Yeehaw"....so stinking cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment