The Winter's and Lutz's came into town for Ryder's 2nd Birthday! We all met at the pool for some fun!
Singing Happy Birthday.....
present time...
It was so cute to watch these little kids going through the motions of a Birthday party. I loved watching how they sometimes played by themselves, sometimes interacted, and a lot of the time they were watching what other people were doing...like they were trying to figure things out.
Dakota and Ryder playing cars/trains....
Dakota and Cole playing with the bowling pins....
Ryder and Dakota playing cars/trains again....
Dakota LOVED this truck...he kidnapped it...
All of the kids were in and out of the water all day....The pool had a ledge on it....and Dakota thought that was the coolest place to play with the cars!
playing cars with "Mac Daddy"...
It was so nice to see them. I wish they all still lived down here. It was so nice to get out and about, and Dakota loved being around the other kids. I loved watching him.






No comments:
Post a Comment