Monday, September 27, 2010

we are boring!

Not much new going on around here!  We are just hanging around the house on Sundays now because of Football.  Dakota loves putting his Eagles Jersey on, and he loves to say "TOUCHDOWN".  He watches the TV, says "the Eagles are on".  His Daddy is very proud.  Dakota even goes into his toy box and gets out a football, brings it to Daddy to have a "catch".
I know most people just visit the blog for pictures...so here are some cute ones I got the other day (well, I think they are cute).  Dakota decided he was going to "ride" Utah.  Utah just sat there, let Dakota have his fun! He's such a good dog!
Okay, now time for a little bragging.  We got Dakota a puzzle of the United States, and each state is a puzzle piece.  I am fully aware that this puzzle is WAY over his head...but I figured he could grow into it.  Meanwhile...he loves to dump the puzzle, and then give me the pieces to put back.  Just for the fun of it...I tell him the name of the state, where it goes, and something about the State.  He Knows Utah "like the dog", he knows Pennsylvania "where Mom-Mom & Pop-Pop" live.  Florida "where we live".  He also knows Texas & California.  He also knows Kentucky...he picks that piece up 1st out of the whole puzzle...give it right to me & tell me it's Kentucky.   He also thinks it's funny when we get to North & South Dakota...he says "my name".  He also knows Ohio because it has a picture of a "car" on it.
Dakota also draws circles with his crayons.  This morning he asked me to draw them.  He gave me the crayon, told me the color crayon, & to draw a circle.  I kept asking him to give me a color we hadn't used yet....when we got to the last 2 colors...I asked him what colors we hadn't used...he gave me the last 2 unused crayons, and said "these ones".....my little guy is so smart!


No comments:

Post a Comment