Sunday, August 29, 2010

part 4

Monday my sisters came over with their kids...we had fun swimming for the afternoon.  I just LOVE the chaos of all the kids running around, talking & swimming!  I miss it so!
The Graduate....
Lauren....
my sister, Maryann with her girls & Dakota
Aunt Maryann...
My sister Janine, her kids & Dakota
Having fun on the steps with Leah...
so much fun...
Aunt Janine...
When we went inside...Dakota went right over to his new toys...Leah followed...sat right on his lap in order to play...we tried to capture it...pictures do not do it justice.  So cute!
It was a great afternoon...I only wish we had more time to spend together!

I found a pic on my phone of the beach chair my friends bought for Dakota...look how adorable!
Here is a pic of the awesome Phillies hat Mom-Mom & Pop-Pop got for Dakota.  Daddy is jealous!

No comments:

Post a Comment