Sunday, November 21, 2010

We went on a family hike Saturday.....dogs and all.  It was fun....but Dakota was more interested in collecting Pine cones than anything else...

 We walked a trail all the way to the ocean....let the dogs play, and then headed back.  We watched the Mullet jumping out of the water, and Utah chasing them...lol!  We also watched ant hills, butterflies, and birds.  We played "eye spy" the whole time....and we think Dakota saying "I spy somethin'..." is just about the cutest thing ever.
on the way home.....
 And then we topped the day off with some oreos.....
 This past Tuesday we drove up to Atlanta to see Ashley, and see a Dave Matthews Concert.  We had a great time, but it was a lot of driving to do in 2 days.  8 hours each way.  I completely forgot about leaves changing colors...and even though it was only Georgia...I was happy to see it....
 And then to come back to Florida...and see these amazing sunsets right outside your house....


I am trying to think of the cute stuff that Dakota is saying these days...I really need to write them down as they happen.  The one that pops into my head is from last night... He says to me "Mom, I gonna make you disappear".  He put the blanket over my head.  He says "abracadabra, alakazam..." pulls the blanket off of me.... "PRESTO".  It's hysterical!

No comments:

Post a Comment