Friday, November 26, 2010

Happy Thanksigiving!

We had Thanksgiving dinner at our house.  We had the Banka's and the Misowitz's over to enjoy our feast.  We had a total of 6 adults, 4 boys, and a little peanut of a girl, Olivia.  We had quite the feast too....I think everything turned out at least "good".  We had 2 turkeys...I baked my normal one, with my Dad's homemade stuffing...(it's really the BEST part).  And then Kevin fried a turkey...yes...FRIED a turkey! We also had ALL of the side dishes...mashed potatoes, green bean casserole, corn, rolls, cranberries, sweet potatoes, gravy, broccoli & cheese casserole (Kevin's favorite)...I am sure I am forgetting something...but there was just sooo much! Then we had Pumpkin Pie, Apple Pie, and Cheesecake for desserts.  I let the boys make their own ice cream sundaes on the lanai...and they seemed to have fun with that.  It was really a great day...all the boys played so well together...Dakota just loves having them around.  The Banka Boys even braved the cold pool...and were in there for a long time.  It must be a kid thing...I remember not caring when I was a kid...but now there is NO WAY you would get me in there.  I am a terrible Mom though...I took NO PICTURES the whole day!  So mad at myself about that one.  I promise to take some this weekend.  We hope everyone had a great Holiday!  We have lots to be thankful for! XOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment