Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Rudolph!

Dakota has been talking about Christmas constantly!  He wants to look at all the decorations, see all the ads, look on the computer, and watch all of the shows.  Tonight was Rudolph....I think I watched him, watching it, the whole time...I love it!  Here are a couple pics that I snapped....
 He wanted me to take a picture of him with Rudolph....when he saw the picture, he said, "Rudolph's lookin' at me!!!!"

Utah loved watching Rudolph too!  This is a picture of him watching...he watched the whole thing! 
 He did not like the Abominable Snowman AT ALL!
He was such a trooper...that hour was filled with more commercials than their was Rudolph...he ended up pulling out his "baby chair" as he calls it...and sitting in that for the last 15 minutes or so...

I am so excited for Christmas this year...it's going to be so fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment