This weekend was the CoCoNut Festival in Cape Coral. It's literally 1 mile away from our house...we have never gone to it before...but now that Dakota is around...we seem to be doing the "festival circuit" these days...lol!
The dancers.....
Kevin took Dakota through the Fun House....
The floor was moving back 'n forth...They BOTH thought it was Hysterical....
Hangin' out in front of the Himalaya ride....They always play the BEST music...he was dancin' away.
On the Ferris Wheel. It was $5 a person to ride...I refused to pay $15 for the 3 of us to ride it...so I sat this one out. Dakota loved it though. Kevin said he was leaning over the side in order to see "everybody".And the slide...we could have spent the whole day here...he LOVED it! You could hear him laughing all the way down. Not the best pics, but we tried!

And then we came home for lunch....remember how I was talking about how Dakota LOVES eating fruit for lunch? This is what he asked for when I asked him what he wanted for lunch today....
Doesn't that look so yummy? I eat cereal a lot so that I can afford to give him all this fresh fruit...LOL! But I don't mind at all!
We watched the Fireworks from our Lanai...Dakota loved them as well. We were sitting there, ohhing and ahhing over all of them. I asked him "aren't they pretty?", Dakota answered, "Yea, AND sparkly too".














No comments:
Post a Comment