Sunday, November 28, 2010

PIZZA!

Okay...so we had a rough Sunday....The Eagles lost...and Dakota came up to me & said "Mom, I want Pizza!"  Kevin piggybacked right on top of that...and before I knew it...Kevin was on the phone ordering a pizza for dinner.  I thought this was so silly considering we have all of those leftovers in the fridge...but how could I refuse those 2!  LOL!  He really enjoyed it...here are some pics that I snapped (I will spare you the images of Kevin eating, although they are a lot alike...lol)


I forgot to put in my previous post that Kevin took Dakota to his 1st circus last Wednesday night.  I was very sad that I couldn't go, but so grateful for Daddy & Dakota to be out of the house for the night so I could clean & cook for Thanksgiving the next day.  Kevin said that Dakota was great....he was a little weirded out by the loud cheering in the beginning, but got used to it.  He was also a little weary of the clowns....but hung in there.  Kevin said he sat on his lap watching the whole time.  I sent him with the camera so that he could document the whole thing...but he came back without snapping even 1 for me...boo! Again, I didn't give him too hard of a time, since he was so nice to hook me up with some alone time.

No comments:

Post a Comment