Dakota cracks me up all the time. I find myself always trying to remember the cute things he says...so I am going to get them out there now, as they are fresh in my mind.
I have been REALLY praising Dakota with his Potty training. He literally goes into the bathroom, sits on the potty, does his thing, and comes back out so that I can help him wash. I told him I was so proud of him. He said "Mom, you proud of me?" I told him "yes, I am!"...he says "Mom, I proud of you too!"
Dakota eats fruit EVERYDAY for lunch....it never waivers....not because I don't want him to eat anything different, but because Dakota LOVES it. Tuesday he came up to me at 10am and said "Mom, I want peanut butter jelly sandwich today...instead of fruit!" Just like that, NO LIE! I held him off until lunchtime, where he proceeded to eat 1&1/2 peanut butter & jelly sandwiches. He took the 1st bite of his sandwich and said "Hmmm, peanut butter jelly is good"
Anyone who has been around my house, knows that Bodi barks CONSTANTLY...I really try to watch my mouth around Dakota because he is such a little parrot. The other day Bodi was barking...Dakota says, "Bodi, shut your mouth, please!"
Out of nowhere this morning..."Mom, I wanna go to Santa Claus' house!" I cannot wait for Christmas this year...it's going to be so much fun!
Tonight Utah was laying next to me on the floor, which was preventing Dakota from getting to me. He says, "Mom, Utah blocking me!" I said, "well, ask Utah to move". Dakota gets down on the floor in order to look Utah in the eye and says "Utah, you blocking me, move out the way"
I am not exaggerating, he really talks in sentences....I am such a proud Mama!
Thursday, November 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment