We had a great time at dinner...everyone was oohing and aaahhhhing about her...and she was happy as long as we kept feeding her...LOL! She ate everything from cheerios to meat to fries, to zucchini.
The only pic I could get of Dakota in his NYE outfit...
definitely not the best...but I take what I can get these days with him...lol!
I let Darby stay up a little later than usual, she was so happy...and Dakota was determined to stay up until Midnight....Daddy, on the other hand, conked out at around 9pm.....
the party animal...
So, Dakota and I hung out watching TV...and I could tell that he was getting tired...but he really wanted to be awake at midnight to "see the fireworks". So, he had me set the alarm "to make sure we didn't miss it". He immediately rolled over & went to sleep once it was set.
Meanwhile, I got things ready....
I woke both boys up around 11:45pm so that we were ready. We watched the ball drop on TV, and then we went outside to watch the Fireworks that everyone was setting off. I also bought some little fireworks that just lit up & spun around on the street. We lit sparklers too! I know it sounds corny, but that is exactly how I wanted to spend New Years :)
2012 ended up being a great year for us....
and 2013 is only going to be better! :)
Happy New Year!!!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment