We went to the beach on a Saturday....Kevin had to go see a merchant on Sanibel Island...so we all went along for the ride...decided to make a day of it & go to the beach over there. It was great!
Sunday Dakota woke up not feeling all that great...so it was a nice relaxing morning watching TV...
By Sunday night Dakota had a fever of 102.6...yikes! I ran out to the store to stock up on medicine to try to make him feel better. We ended up battling that fever for the whole week. Dakota cried when I kept him home from School....but I just had to...when a 4 1/2 year old lays in bed all day...you KNOW he's sick!
and then to top the whole thing off...we got a cold spell down here...everyone was trying to keep warm...
Even Utah....
My kids and their Blankie's...they LOVE them....
While Dakota was sick in bed....I was hard at work, keeping Darby away from him as much as possible...the LAST thing I wanted was 2 sick kids....
we spent a lot of time out on the Lanai...enjoying the cooler weather....
My Little Chef.....
she loves her outdoor kitchen...
she also loves her dirt...LOL!
We also got to go for some walks...by little walking buddy...









No comments:
Post a Comment