We finally got Christian over to our house for a Sleepover...Dakota was so excited!!!!!
They had a great time...they played, watched movies, ate popcorn...even had an impromptu dance party.... I took some video...(I know I always say this...but sorry that it's sideways...I just can't seem to remember...lol!)
playing....
I wasn't sure how I was going to get them off to bed...so I decided to just put the blow up mattress in the living room...let them play & watch movies until they fell asleep....they only lasted until about 10:30pm....
I wasn't sure how I was going to get them off to bed...so I decided to just put the blow up mattress in the living room...let them play & watch movies until they fell asleep....they only lasted until about 10:30pm....
Both boys slept all night, no problems at all...it was great! They woke up & were ready to play.
They both had a special request of Pancakes for breakfast...so I got busy in the kitchen right away.
Breakfast....
Darby beat the both of them in the eating department....BY FAR!!!!!!
She ate 5 pancakes...along with a sausage link or two!!!!!
okay, they weren't huge pancakes...about palm size...but I still couldn't believe it. The boys were done eating, and there was leftover pancakes on the table...she just kept eating & eating & eating...it was crazy! The boys had a really great time, and I had so much fun watching them. It was nice to see Dakota interacting with other kids....I don't get to see that too often. We hope to have Christian over again real soon!






No comments:
Post a Comment