Okay, so I am a little late....sorry about that! But here she is......
She is a mini tornado...so crazy...but so fun!
It's amazing to be with her...and then try to think of how Dakota was at the same age.....they are COMPLETE opposites! Dakota was just learning to walk at 14 months, Darby has already been walking for 6 months, and is already climbing on everything!
(Dakota was never much of a climber...Darby makes up for it though...she is EVERYWHERE)
Let's see, what else is going on with Darby?
She LOVES to eat....she eats everything & anything....she is your BEST FRIEND if you have food. Kevin must really love her...because he shares his food with her...and he doesn't share food with ANYONE!!!
Darby is a TALKER!!!!!
She babbles all day like this...to everyone! She particularly likes to tell me off...LOL! She babbles, shaking her finger at me....Kevin just laughs, and tells me he can't wait until she is 14...that it is going to be VERY interesting...lol!
She can say the usual...Moma & Dada...she is starting to say "Koda" too...Dakota loves it! She can say Doggie, and tries to say Bodi & Utah. She can say "Weens", but only says it when we do, then repeats it. But she is pointing to them as she says their names, so she is learning! She really loves the dogs, she follows them around, talks to them, pets them, feeds them...ugh! She says "pease" (please), and "mine", "me"...and she uses these WHENEVER she sees food...so funny!
She says "ni-ni" (night night), she says "yes" and "no", she says "kiss" and gives kisses & blows kisses (my favorites)
I ask her "What sound does a snake make? She says "SSSSSSSS"...so cute! We are working on "ruff ruff" for sounds a dog makes :)
She also knows where her "button' is...she points to her belly button. I am working on "nose" now :)
I am sure I could go on and on...but I know most people just wanna see the pics...so I will leave you with one of my favorites :)




No comments:
Post a Comment