Dakota's LeapPad is by far his favorite toy of Christmas....
I am so happy about this....I am REALLY trying to hold off on the Nintendos, the Playstations, the Xboxes, the Wii, even the ipads & phones....I know eventually I will have to give in...but I am not looking forward to the battles that will come along with that. I can already see from the ipad & phones...that he wants to play games that are for older kids, and that have no educational value..sure, they are fun...but they aren't helping him learn anything as far as I am concerned...LOL! Not saying that there are no educational games on those things...it's just not the one's he wants to play...lol! We limit the phone & ipad use, AND we control the games that he plays (I am more strict than Dad, big surprise there...lol) At least with the LeapPad, he is playing the games that help him with reading, math, science, life skills...it makes me feel better :) Again, I know the other devices are in my near future...just trying to hold them off as long as I can :)
Funny enough.....
Darby likes the LeapPad too!!!!!
Every day when Dakota goes to School, Darby finds it & goes crazy playing with it....so funny!



No comments:
Post a Comment