I do have to say...by 10:30am Monday morning...I was ready to scream. He asked me if it was time to go trick or treating yet EVERY 20 MINUTES!!!!!! UGH!
At 5pm he was ready to walk out the door....LOL! We went to Kevin's friends house that we go to every year. They have a little party & then we all go out together around their neighborhood. It was smaller this year than usual because of Halloween being on a Monday. Meanwhile it was PERFECT for Dakota...he was in heaven with all the other kids....He didn't pay attention to Kevin or I the whole night practically....lol!
Dakota giving me his "Buzz Lightyear Face"
the kids loaded up to get across the main street to the "good houses"
He's ready!
He's so happy!
These 2 girls took such good care of Dakota...he was the only 3 year old...so he was kinda pulling up the rear within the group. They made sure he wasn't forgotten....it was so cute!
he's truckin' along....lovin' every minute...
Gavin, the boy in the black, was sooo good to Dakota...treated him like a little brother...it was ADORABLE!


Dakota wasn't so sure of this house...it was set up to be scary with scary music & everything....but the girls helped him along...LOL!
Gavin, again being so good to Dakota!
It was such a great night...Dakota was so sad to go home...but he was exhausted. While he was walking, I could tell he was getting really tired, so I asked him...."Dakota you getting tired?" His response, "I'm not tired, but my punkin is a little tired" LOL! So cute!











No comments:
Post a Comment