Darby Elizabeth Smith
November 14th, 2011 @ 7:46am
6pounds, 14 ounces, 21 inches long
Okay, I am going to get right down to business here...I know that everyone just wants to see pics...so here they come...Darby's "Birth" Pictures
Not sure where the light hair is coming from?!?!?!?!?
Our temps were low afterwards...so they put this heater blanket on me, then placed her with me...
she liked it :)
Darby's 1st Picture
giving the Nurse's hell....lol!
BIG BROTHER....
Going home....
Darby has been a complete angel....she loves to sleep...and really is pleasant. She seems to only be waking up once a night so far....it's crazy! I wake up at least 4-5 times a night to check on her. She takes her bottle & goes right back down until about 6:30am or so....I am so lucky! I realize that her sleep habits will probably change...but for right now I am going to enjoy it! :)
Dakota has been GREAT! He is very interested in her, and not jealous. I think it helps that my parents are here...so he's still getting more than enough attention.
He did catch a cold from school, so that has been the hardest part...he wants to be around her & kiss & hug her...and it breaks my heart to tell him to stay away. He got really upset the 1st time I told him...I almost cried. But I just explained it to him & then he was ok with it.
I promise to do another post real soon...but right now I need to get some sleep! ;)















No comments:
Post a Comment