He has been working very hard....and it is almost done. We do have to finish the crown molding around the ceiling of the room...but otherwise, all of the painting & stuff is done. Here is the wall that is complete, so we could make sure that we liked it before he went to buy the rest of the materials....
This pic was taken with the blinds open for natural light
This pic was taken with the blinds open for natural light
This one has the blinds shut...
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!!!!
Kevin put up the wainscoting, the chair rail, the molding at the top, and painted. Darby's furniture is white...so when the room is finally put together & decorated...I think it's going to be the most adorable little girls room!
For now though, the spare bedroom furniture is going back in for my parents to use for the month.
I feel like I have been talking about Fire Safety week for a month now...but Dakota was really into it. His Teacher's gave me this picture from when the Firetrucks came....
They said he was all business...he was so serious & he was "ready to drive"...lol!



No comments:
Post a Comment