Sunday, November 13, 2011

39 WEEKS!!!!!

Here we go...last belly pic!  39 Weeks...tomorrow is the big day!
When I went to the Dr. this week, they told me that the baby was 7pounds, 3 oz.  The size of a small watermelon.  They did not tell me how long she was, but the tech told me "someone is tall", because the baby has a very large femur bone.
My parents came into town this past Tuesday...and it has been a whirlwind since.  Dakota is loving having them here....I put him and my parents to bed at the same time at night...LOL!  they are really tiring each other out.For my last night, we all went out to dinner, and then ice cream afterwards...YUM!
This is the best picture of Dakota that I could get...he was way too hyped up...LOL!
I am not doing my last minute things to make sure Dakota has everything he needs while I am gone, I gave my Mom the rundown on everything that needs to be done, etc.  And I am doing my last minute things to make sure I am ready.  4am is going to come early.  I have to check in at the hospital at 5:30am, my surgery is scheduled for 7:30am.  So by 8am or so....Darby should be here!  YAY!


No comments:

Post a Comment