Sunday, October 30, 2011

37 weeks....2 more to go!!!!!

According to the pregnancy sites...Darby is about 6 1/3 pounds, and over 19 inches long.  They say about the size of 4 grapefruits.  She is considered full term now...so anytime she wants to come...she should be good!  I go back and forth between wanting her to come early, and wanting everything to go exactly as planned.  It would make it much easier for everyone involved if her Birthday was November 14th, but at the same time....I am soooo over being pregnant.  I guess if she comes early...11-11-11 would be the coolest.  I am not going to hold my breath about it though.
As far as pregnancy goes though...it's going fine....I have the normal complaints...tired, waddling, feet hurt, etc.  I have been sleeping ok...I usually have 1 night a weeks that I am up in the middle of the night...but otherwise I sleep ok, except for the getting up to pee 6 times a night....Kevin is getting really sick of it too...LOL!  I think that she has started to drop...I am feeling more hip pain & feel like I have to walk around holding my belly to keep her there...LOL!
Kevin has been working on Darby's room....and I am sooooo excited about it.  It is going to look soooo great!  My parents get here next week, and they will be staying in her room while visiting...which is totally fine, because she will be sleeping in our room for at least the first 6 months or so.
Dakota has been great too.  Eagles game wasn't until 8:30, so we had all day to play.
He is still into his fire safety stuff that he learned about at school....


Dakota is really starting to torture poor Utah...he steps on him, over him, lays on him, rides him...LOL! 
and Utah just lets him do it all!  So cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment