Sunday, November 27, 2011

Enjoying our little princess!

It has been quite the whirlwind since we came home from the Hospital a week and a half ago...but I wouldn't change it for the world! 
catchin' a smile...
 Dakota feeding his little sister....he is so great!
Darby likes the bath...

 she LOVES her thumb!  The only problem is that she pokes herself in the eyes or scratches her face with the other fingers...lol!
Darby's 1st Thanksgiving!
Dakota got a bad cold...and the morning after Thanksgiving....Darby woke up with it as well.  She has been quite the trooper though.  She barely even cries when we have to Saline her nose & then use that bulb thing to get all the gunk out.  I think I have a harder time with it than she does.  Luckily, she hasn't had a fever...so I think we are good. She has her 10 day check up on Tuesday, so we will see what the Dr. thinks.

As far as Dakota is concerned...he has been LOVING having my parents here.  It has really helped me out as well.  He has been getting so much attention.  Here are some of the things that I was able to get pictures of...
making Monkey Bread with Mom-Mom...

Dakota's Turkey from Pre-School.  We used it as our centerpiece...he was soooo proud of himself! :)

Playing "Go Fish" with Pop-Pop out on the Lanai...
They sit out there everyday...and apparently they "tell stories"...my dad says he's quite good.  LOL!
They also like to go shopping...my Dad LOVES Publix, and Dakota usually makes out like a bandit...AND he gets his free cookie every time they go.  I am surprised that they haven't cut him off!  
He is going to be so sad when they have to leave :(

No comments:

Post a Comment