Hangin' with the big boys...Ryan & Gabe...
Getting ready to sing Happy Birthday (this is about how excited I could get him about wearing the hat...lol)
the Birthday Boy.....
Ryder opening the presents Dakota picked out for him...
Dakota was sooooo excited to get him the games that he loves...so funny!
I had a really hard time getting Dakota out of there...everyone else had left, the party was over...and Ryder and Dakota were having a BLAST! I asked them to stop for a picture...and they literally only stopped long enough for me to take one picture...so this is what ya get...LOL!
Today was the 1st time I really noticed them "playing" together....they were talking & laughing together...it was great. Before they always seemed to kinda just play next to each other...each doing their own thing...today they were completely communicating & having a great time together...so excited!On Sunday we went to the beach for the day...it was absolutely gorgeous! And there were a lot of kids around us...so Dakota was in heaven...he played all afternoon...it was great to watch.
Dakota LOVES to pretend to go "food shopping" in my pantry, he takes Kevin's desk chair & rolls it over to the pantry...loads the chair up with "ingredients", then rolls it over to me...he shows me everything he has & I tell him how much to pay me. Monday he decided that he was going to make me a "stew". When I asked him what kind of stew, he said "Spaghetti & meatball stew". So he set out all the "ingredients" that he wanted to use...and he asked me to get him a bowl & spoon so that he could cook...so I set him up at the counter to go at it. I was working at my desk for a while I guess...because the next time I looked up, this is what I saw....
The Naked Chef (literally) LOL!
I know he will kill me someday...but it was so funny that I just HAD to snap a picture of it.Later that afternoon I put him in for his nap. I know that I mentioned before that he is starting to fight these naps...after I put him in, I could hear him playing for a while, which I am ok with...but then after a while I didn't hear him...went to check on him...this is what I found...
He literally fell asleep playing with his cars...LOL!











No comments:
Post a Comment