Today is August 14th....3 months from now....on November 14th....DARBY WILL BE HERE!
I am not ready, but ready at the same time. The novelty of pregnancy has worn off. Seems like all the fun milestones have been met....I am showing a pregnancy belly, I feel the movement, I know the sex, I have seen ultrasound pics...now it's the un-fun ones....looking at myself & saying "Wow, I never knew I could gain weight THERE!?!?!?!?". The tired feet, the restless legs, swollen feet & hands...etc! I am hot ALL the time....all this extra blow flow is for the birds! I live & sleep in tanks & shorts.....I sleep with no covers, I brought in ANOTHER fan into our room because the ceiling fan just wasn't cutting it. If I wasn't so cheap, I would have the air down to 70! I am convinced that pregnant women don't waddle because of their belly....it's because of their thighs!!!!!!!!! I cannot stand my thighs rubbing when I walk...it's so uncomfortable! I miss my wine...I had a couple of days last week that it really would have come in handy. I know, some people believe that you can have a glass without it harming anything...but what is the point of 1 glass?!?!?!? I want a whole bottle!!! LOL! Ok, enough whining.
Dakota picked out a poster for his room....he was so excited about it. We got a frame & hung it on his wall. So this is what I walk into when I go into his room all the time now...
It's all the main cars from the "Cars 2" movie...he loves it and is constantly asking me their names...he will know them all by the time they release the movie on DVD.
Sunday, August 14, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment