27 week Belly Pic
According to the internet sites that help me track my pregnancy...Darby is about the size of a head of Cauliflower. She should weigh about 2 pounds, and is approx. 15 inches long. I am not going to go on another rant like last post...but let's just say it's much of the same. My cravings had changed some...no more Salt & Vinegar potato chips...but now I must have cheese puffs...LOL! I am also really into cereal...right now I would eat all the sugary ones, like when we were kids...but I have restricted myself to Raisin Bran...yum! I have my glucose test this week at my Dr.'s appt., so I am really nervous...this girl has made me crave all the junk & bad food. I have been walking 3 miles, 3 times a week...and then doing a prenatal exercise DVD 2-3 times a week just to try to even myself out from all the bad stuff I want to stuff my face with...lol!
Dakota has been doing great at pre-school....he loves it! We had a homework project last week....and he was so excited to work on it at the kitchen table, and then take it into school the next day...I will try to get a pic of it the next time I drop him off...they posted them all on the wall of the hallway. He is starting show & tell next week....he is very excited about it. "Miss Liz" seems to think he is doing great too...she is getting him to do so much for himself...I love it. She told me that she was impressed that he knew his patterns already. She would lay out all different kinds of patterns..and then he would be able to tell her what comes next, etc. It was a proud moment :)
Dakota has decided that he wants to start to fight me on his afternoon naps...I am so sad. I really need that time...LOL! So some days he takes his nap when I put him in his room....some days he doesn't.
Here is what I walked into one of that days that he didn't.....
The kid likes his cars...and he can amuse himself with them for quite a while...he does all sorts of things with them...but this is by far my favorite! So, he didn't take a nap that day...LOL!



No comments:
Post a Comment