Welcome to the 3rd Trimester!!!
According to Babycenter, Darby is now approx. 2 1/2 pounds, and about 15 inches long....comparing her to a butternut squash. She must be getting pretty strong, because not only are her kicks & punches strong...they move my whole belly! I will be sitting there, watching TV...and suddenly my whole belly moves. The other day we were at the beach, and Kevin could see all of her shenanigans from his beach chair...lol!
Know the old wives tale that says "girls take their Mom's beauty" while they are pregnant? I completely agree with it. I just don't feel cute at all...I don't remember feeling this way with Dakota....but maybe I was just ignorant...LOL! I feel like my face has blown up...I look like such a pudge. I have a double chin, and even feel like I have gained weight along my jaw line...ugh! not pretty!
So, I decided to compare belly pics to see if my feelings were justified...do you really gain more weight with girls?!?!?
Dakota at 28 weeks
Darby at 29 weeks
What do you think?
I think that the bumps stick out about the same...but Darby's looks more defined as a "ball"...Dakota was more of a "blob"...LOL! Maybe it's because one was without a shirt, one was with?!?!?! weird!



No comments:
Post a Comment