I cannot believe it...Dakota is officially a little boy! He now attends Pre-School!!!!
He was so excited to go....we HAD to get him a backpack & everything...it was so cute! Kevin and I both dropped him off...and to my surprise...I was perfectly fine...no tears for me OR Dakota! Actually....when I asked him if I could have a hug & kiss goodbye, his response was "No, thanks!"....he was already engrossed in all the new things...He is going for two 1/2 days a week. When I went to pick him up, he cried & told me that he didn't want to leave. I knew that he was going to be this way. He is so excited to be going again on Thursday.
I did try to get some info out of him as to what he did, etc at school...kept saying "nothing"....but the teacher had told me that he played with trains, cars, dinosaurs...so I asked him...."did you play with trains?", he says "yea, but then I had to clean them up". "Did you play with cars?", "Yeah, but then I had to clean them up too!", see where this is going?!?!?! so funny! He was not happy about someone telling him when to stop playing & clean up...lol!
The other thing he told me "Mom, my teacher was so mean to me". I said "why?" He said, "she yell at me". I asked what he did, his response, "She told me to stay in my seat & draw"...LOL! This is EXACTLY what he needed!



No comments:
Post a Comment