We went to a BBQ all day on Saturday...we all had a great time. Lots of food, lots of swimming, and meeting new people. Dakota was absolutely wonderful...he loved playing with all of the other kids, and he had all the ladies begging him for hugs & kisses when we were leaving. He fell asleep on the way home, and slept through the night from there.
Sunday Kevin had to go help a friend do some work at his business...so it was a Mommy & Dakota day. Dakota chose to go to Cape Coral Beach. We had a wonderful time just hanging together.
busy....
After the beach we went home & showered. Dakota decided that we should watch his new favorite movie (again), Monsters Inc. He also decided that we would need to pop some popcorn & lay on the couch together. You don't have to ask me twice about that one...lol! It was a great afternoon.
Daddy came home & we all had some dinner together. I had to run out to the store...so I left Daddy in charge of the little man for about 1/2 hour. This is what I came home to...I walk in the front door to this...
HE WAS OUT COLD! I Couldn't wake him up!
Then I walk into the living room to see what Kevin said about him falling asleep so early....
and this is what I find...
GEEZ! Like Father like son, huh? LOL!
I could not wake up Dakota...ended up carrying him into bed at 7pm...he didn't budge. Let's hope he sleeps the whole night through or it could become interesting. I am going to try to head to bed early myself...since it could be a very early morning for me tomorrow.
25 week Belly pic
She sure is growing now, huh?I still feel good...no real big issues...I get heartburn a little bit, but it's nothing like the heartburn that I had with Dakota...so I feel bad even complaining about it. According to Baby center, the baby is about a pound and a half, and the size of a rutabaga. She is moving around all the time, and I love feeling her. It's easily my favorite part of being pregnant. I remember Dakota having hiccups all the time, and how cool that felt...so I can't wait until I start feeling that with Darby...it's so cool. I am still craving all terrible foods....it's insane! I am going to have A LOT of work to do when this girl gets here...lol! Speaking of getting here....my Dr. has scheduled my C-section....November 14th!!!!! SO unless Darby has ideas of her own...November 14th will be her Birthday! I am excited that we now have a countdown...and that my parents can now concentrate on getting their butts down here in time for her arrival. So excited!








No comments:
Post a Comment