Wednesday, February 2, 2011

comedian

Dakota is really cracking me up lately.  This is the one that I have replayed in my head over and over since it happened....
We are still working on the whole Potty training thing... So I ask him, "Do you have to go on the Potty?" he says "Not yet"....after I couple more prods, I give him my "stern face" (jokingly) and say..."you better not go pee-pee in your underwear" while walking past him, and I head down the hallway to the laundry room.....Dakota comes chasing after me & screams..."DO YOU WANNA PIECE OF ME?????" We both laughed hysterically & fell to the floor.  He got this line from Toy Story.
I am always talking about how Dakota LOVES the "Cars" movie, but he does have another love....
Thomas the Train
He loves to watch Thomas, play with his Thomas Trains, we even had to buy Thomas the Train PJ's.


No comments:

Post a Comment