Sunday, February 27, 2011

Beach

 Last weekend Dakota and I ventured to the beach by ourselves.  Kevin and his brother went out on the boat for the day.  We had a great day!  It was busy on the beach, and it was crowded...I let Dakota pick our spot...he chose a spot in the back, with a palm tree for shade...LOVED his choice.
He also had his chair....
Fort Myers Beach...
 We also went to the beach yesterday...Dakota had been eying up these 3 girls that were playing in front of us near the water the whole day.  I was sitting in my beach chair, he was playing with his sand toys...he looks at me and says, "Mom, I gonna go talk to those girls".  I reply, "go ahead".  Don't cha know...we walks right up to them, says something to them...they all start giggling...and they all played together for the next hour or so.  He had a blast...and the girls were just falling all over him to make him happy....and so it begins...LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment