my new favorite T-shirt for Dakota....Mickey Mouse "Mr. Perfect"
Last night we made Daddy some cookies....
he was VERY happy!
He told me, "Mom, I just want 1, 2, 3, 4 cookies!" And when he took his 1st bite, he said "HMMMM, cookies are yummy, Mom"
Dakota is very protective of his cars...they all have their spot....Should I be worried?!?!?!/I know this is not nearly as exciting to everyone else...but I just LOVE watching Dakota "BE". I love to watch him when he doesn't know that he is being watched. Here he is just watching TV.
now he saw me.....
Friday night is Mommy & Dakota night...we go to the grocery Store, then come home...eat a fun dinner in the living room, while watching a Movie. (Oh, how my Friday nights have changed...lol) It is usually "Cars", but we have been branching out...this Past Friday night it was "Toy Story". He was getting tired, so I set him up in his recliner....
Last night Dakota asked me what my favorite part of the day was...I told him that it was baking cookies with him. So I asked him what was his favorite part of the day? he said "spending it with you,Mom"...this kid just melts my heart.









No comments:
Post a Comment