Sunday, February 13, 2011

Mommy & Dakota's LOVE day!

 Dakota has been talking about Chuck E. Cheese's for months now...I finally decided to take him there for our little Valentine's Day.  Dakota and I spend every waking minute together...but I was looking forward to doing something purely fun with him!
During this little day, I found out that I might have the most cautious son out there...As soon as we got our bucket full of coins I quickly ushered him over to the big monster truck to ride.  I figured he would love it...and he did...
until it started moving....see him clutching the windshield...LOL!
After the monster truck, it took him a while before I could get him interested in riding anything else...this one was more his speed....LOL!
 the Merry Go Round...I thought the picture looked cool, even though it's crazy!
 Whack A Mole

 he LOVED Air Hockey...I think I see an air hockey table in our future...lol!
concentrating....
Those were the only pictures that I was able to get...the rest of the time we were going from game to game.  It was so neat to watch Dakota...I swear...he just loved watching everyone else.  I couldn't even spend all of our tokens...he was happy just walking around, figuring things out, watching other kids...it was great!  
On the other side, it made me think that I need to get this little guy out more, I want to make sure he is experiencing everything that he needs.

After a couple of hours, we headed to lunch.  We went to "Old McDonald's", per Dakota's request.  We had a great little lunch, he loved sitting in the booth...and I loved the time to just sit & talk to him, enjoy him!


No comments:

Post a Comment