I will be the 1st to admit...we are NOT a soccer family..but I do think that soccer is great for kids. They get to run, work on coordination, and just have a great time. I took Dakota out in the yard to do just that today...so fun! He can actually dribble the ball pretty well...of course he doesn't know what dribbling the ball is...but none the less, he's good at it. He told me to "Be the goal"....would kick it through my legs & scream "GOAL!" We had a lot of fun.
While we were playing...Dakota looked up at the sky...said, "Mom, look! There's a carrot!" I thought that was pretty impressive....
Later on he looked up and said, "Where's the carrot?". I told him it was over there. His reply, "Now's it's a rocket!" How cool is this kid?!?!?!?!?
Wednesday is Grandma Day! Dakota pretty much starts asking me if he's going to Grandma's house as soon as he wakes up. He gets really excited when he sees me packing up his bag...and when she knocks on the front door...he goes NUTS! And what does he do as soon as she comes in?!?!?!? Asks, "Where's Pop?" LOL! I swear, he comes home with something new every week. He manages to get Grandmom to take him shopping every week...and there is always something for him involved..LOL! Here is his latest...Construction work site set....he loves it!
Saturday, February 12, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment