Wednesday, January 26, 2011

mid week check in

 Dakota is 2 1/2 now...look how much he has grown in 6 months!!!
 I feel like it took him forever to go from 24 months clothes to 2T clothes...and now he is already getting into 3T.  He is constantly hungry lately too.  He is always telling me "Mom, I really hungry!" I feel like I am constantly feeding him.  I am really trying to make his constant eating as healthy as possible.  I am so thankful that he loves fruit.  He also doesn't mind that I am feeding him whole grain crackers & breads.  He loves his "mouses", which are Mickey Mouse shaped cheeses.  He also loves yogurt.  Don't get me wrong, he loves his cookies and ice cream as well...to offset, I have found that he LOVES BIG NEWTONS!!!!  (Fig Newtons).  He also enjoys sherbert just as much as ice cream!

Utah has taken over Dakota's Tent...


No comments:

Post a Comment