Kevin and Ashley were in Disney with their Mom for vacation...Kevin and I decided that it was just too close to not go see them. Kevin's Mom came with us for the trip...she was such a HUGE help to me. It was so nice of her to come with us. I really appreciate it, I hope she had a nice time. We all went to the Water Park for the day. Dakota was a maniac. Him and I spent almost the whole day in the wave pool. He was loving it. He was walking in the water until it was up to his mouth, and he was putting his whole face in the water. He was sitting up on the intertube, watching all the people around us, loving life. When I was holding him out in the deep part, he was trying to get me to let him go. He was trying to swim...he would arch his back, kick his legs, and swim with his arms....so exciting. He finally fell asleep, so Kevin's Mom watched him so that Kevin and I could go hang out with the kids for a bit...it was so nice.


When we got back to the hotel, we took Dakota to the pool so that we could get him nice & tired. He was jumping off the side of the pool into Kevin's arms. We were putting him completely under water, he would hold his breath, come up and smile...saying "do it again". After dinner, Kevin's Mom was so nice to again watch Dakota so that we could go out with the kids for the night. We had a great time. Dakota even slept with Grandmom in a big bed the whole night.
Sunday we met up with them again in order to get some pictures, then it was back home. We had such a great time. It was so nice to watch Dakota with his brother "kebin", and sister "Ashey".




No comments:
Post a Comment