On Saturday we went to the Cape Coral beach. It's close to the house, and they have this great new playground there. It's so nice. They have pavilions, an indoor eating area, and huge grills, picnic tables...awesome for large groups. Between the water and the playground...Kevin and I never sat in our beach chairs. Dakota took a break to eat his lunch and drink some juice...then he was back at it. Dakota has decided that he loves slides, and he loves to go down them every which way. Kevin is better than me...I was losing my mind...but Daddy took it all in stride, laughing and encouraging Dakota to go down all by himself. I have video on my phone...but my phone took a crap...so I cannot get it off, nor send it anywhere so that I can post. As soon as I get up and running, I will post...although he is much better now already...even after just a few short days of doing it on his own.
Wednesday, April 14, 2010
Beach Day!
On Saturday we went to the Cape Coral beach. It's close to the house, and they have this great new playground there. It's so nice. They have pavilions, an indoor eating area, and huge grills, picnic tables...awesome for large groups. Between the water and the playground...Kevin and I never sat in our beach chairs. Dakota took a break to eat his lunch and drink some juice...then he was back at it. Dakota has decided that he loves slides, and he loves to go down them every which way. Kevin is better than me...I was losing my mind...but Daddy took it all in stride, laughing and encouraging Dakota to go down all by himself. I have video on my phone...but my phone took a crap...so I cannot get it off, nor send it anywhere so that I can post. As soon as I get up and running, I will post...although he is much better now already...even after just a few short days of doing it on his own.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment