Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Our Gray day at the beach!

We woke up this past Saturday to gray skies...but we had a little boy that woke up saying "beach". So to the beach we went. It was nice to not have to worry about "should I reapply sunscreen?". Instead we had to make sure we had a couple different shirts to change him into.
He is really getting into the sand & playing in it...
knocking down a sand castle
then he lays in it...
He actually picks up clumps of sand, pours it in his hair....
I am so thankful that Kevin grew up on the beach, and loves to go in the water no matter what...

it was WAY too cold for me...so I got to sit in the beach chair and sip on my beverage.
We had a great day at the beach!

No comments:

Post a Comment