
Dakota is really into sitting in chairs, all by himself. The other day I was working at my desk, when I heard someone else tapping away at the computer keys...Dakota was in Kevin's computer chair, typing away....so funny.

This picture doesn't really do the moment justice....but it was best that I could get. Dakota loves sitting in his hooded towel after the bath...he thinks he's pretty cool!

Everything Dakota seems to say these days either starts or ends with Dad/Mom. Yesterday I guess I was taking my good 'ol time making him his breakfast (it was Saturday after all), and he comes up to me, says, "Breakfast Mom". When Kevin gets home, it's "Hi Dad"! so cute! Last week when Grandmom and Pop-Pop picked him up for the day, I buckled him into his car seat... as they were pulling out I waved to him & said..."Bye Buddy, have fun", he waved back..."bye Mom" He tells me "night-night Mom". The other day he took Kevin out into the garage, when Kevin asked him what he wanted, he said "baseball Dad". I just adore this kid!
No comments:
Post a Comment