Friday, March 12, 2010

just hangin' out!


This week has been super crazy at work, so not much going on at the Smith house. I mentioned in the last post that Dakota says stomp and spin, well now he has added "march". I had wheat thins today, and he pointed to them said "cookie"! I didn't think much of it, close enough, right? Well, after he tasted it...he came back asking for another "cracker"! How the heck does he know that?!?!?!? It rained like crazy here today. When Dakota came out to the window he said "hey, it's raining"! How does he know these things?!?!?!?!?
Dakota watching Yo Gabba Gabba...

Dakota is really starting to interact with the TV. He talks to them all the time. He repeats what they are saying. He knows all of their names, he answers the questions that the shows ask...and most of the time he is correct!!!!! He loves the music, dances to it, waving his hands all around...so funny! We sing "if you're happy and you know it", he knows when to clap his hands. He tries to do the "itsy Bitsy Spider" fingers when we sing that. He also tries to "snap"his fingers when I snap. I am sure I will have more things for you over the weekend...he just seems to get "getting" so many things all of the sudden.

No comments:

Post a Comment