Sunday, March 21, 2010

great weekend!

On Saturday, Dakota went to "Pop-Pop's house" for the day so that Kevin and I could take the doggies to the Doggie Beach! The dogs haven't been there in almost a year, they had soooo much fun! Dakota had a great time with Grandmom and Pop-Pop too! Great day had by all! Sunday Daddy took Dakota out for a "boy trip". Not sure what they did, but I saw a fishing pole, a basketball, and heard Daddy whispering about Bass Pro Shops...LOL! The little man is not hard to please, he was just happy to get out of the house.

I had the Tampa Bay Lightning game on last night...Dakota was watching with me. I asked him to say Hockey, he repeated with no problem. Then he pointed to the TV, said "skates"...how does he know this stuff? I don't remember every talking about it with him...maybe I need to check out Dora & Diego...I could be learning some more myself!
Dakota drank out a straw the other day. I never offered him anything in a straw before...we don't eat out much, and it's just not something that comes about often. Well, I made myself a fruit & yogurt smoothie...Dakota wanted "some", so I gave it to him, straw and all. He used it, no problem...I was impressed. He really loved the smoothie, so I guess that helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment