Saturday, March 27, 2010

another sippy cup stage!

Like I mentioned in my last post, Dakota has taken an interest in drinking from straws...so I found sippy cups with a straw. He sometimes forgets and lifts the cup up in the air, but for the most part he loves it!
Below are pics of Dakota just chillin', watching TV. I just love to watch him when he is relaxin', just being lazy....it's so darn cute!


Otherwise, it's just more of the same. I probably sound like a broken record. He says so much! He is so proud too...brings me the picture books so that he can tell me what everything is. My 2 favorite words right now that the is saying are; Apple & purple...it's absolutely adorable. We were in Target last night...in the home decorating section....he saw the wall of clocks...started pointing and screaming "clocks"...but when he pronounces the word he leaves out the "L"...there were 2 teenagers right next to us...they were hysterical...had to hightail it outta that section!
Dakota is also really into "running", "marching", "dancing", "in a circle", "spin". He has learned all of these from Yo Gabba Gabba and enjoys when we all join in when it's on. He likes to boss us around, tell us which he wants us to do. He also says "kick the ball", then kicks his little soccer ball around. He also likes to play "catch"....he yells "Mom catch", then throws me the ball. I say it back & hand him the ball. Then he says "Dad catch"....this could go on for hours if we let it.
I watched Dakota playing with his blocks the other day. He had put all the yellow blocks in a row...picked them all out from the 50 blocks....lined them up. It was great! He likes to stack his blocks now too. He is also getting into his Mega Blocks, he plays with them, making all kinds of things. Check back again soon...this is Daddy's Birthday weekend, so I am hoping to get lots of pictures! XOXOX

No comments:

Post a Comment