Then Grandmom Doris popped over to see us for a few minutes. Dakota went to the door, told Grandmom "let's go, your house"! Well, that is all she needed to hear....she immediately whisked him away for an impromptu afternoon at Grandma's house! They have a great time together!
One more funny story....I know that I mentioned in a previous post that Dakota likes to play the asleep/awake game. He tells us sleep, then tells us to "awake". Well, he does this with himself now, pretending to sleep, then he wakes up. I am at my desk this morning...he comes up, points to Utah, says "asleep", I tell him him, "yes, Utah is alseep". He then points to Bodi, he says "Bodi asleep", I agree with him. I go back to work, not thinking anything else about it. I all of the sudden hear him saying "AWAKE, AWAKE!!!!!" He is telling the dogs to wake up...LOL! By the time I look at him, he is on his hands and knees in front of Bodi, saying "awake". So funny!

No comments:
Post a Comment