



The Gabel's sent Dakota a great St. Patrick's Day Shirt! He wore it with Pride today! He was a little rambunctious when I was trying to take pictures this morning. He was excited to spend the day at "pop-pop's house". He had a great day with Grandmom, Pop-Pop, and little nicky (the dog). He always has such a good time over there.I have a couple of quick things...
Dakota likes to slide around on the kitchen floor with his socks on, saying "slippery".
He was just watching Yo Gabba Gabba, and when DJ Lance said "AAAWWWEEESSSOOMMMEEE"!, Dakota repeated it clear as day...so funny!
When the dogs are barking and getting on my last nerve...I have been trying to get out of the habit of telling them to "shut up", because I don't want Dakota to say those words...well, I have substituted it with "BOYS!"...last night Dakota was in the bath, and the dogs were barking out by the front door...he starting saying "BOYS! BOYS!" so funny.
When he is doing something that he has been told that he's not supposed to do, I ask him "what did I tell you?"...he now starts saying that as soon as he starts doing something that he knows he's not supposed to...LOL!
That's all today, I am going to go enjoy my St. Patty's day! XOXOXO

No comments:
Post a Comment