Dakota eating his cereal in the morning
(see him trying to shovel in in faster)
Eating his fruits at lunch time(he says "MMMMMM" the whole time)
Eating his veggies for dinner(sometimes he even gags over them)
Dakota LOVES Moose A. Moose from NOGGIN, he stops whatever he is doing when he comes on the TV. He smiles and laughs when he is on the screen. Here is a pic of him watching Moose...
Dakota is going to be a little dare devil...he loves to be upside down...and he is always trying to look at everything from different angles...this is how I caught him watching TV yesterday....
as soon as I called his name, he sat up straight....then went back to watching TV like this again. I just had to get a picture of it before I moved him to a more comfortable chair. He cracks me up all day long.

He is awesome. How funny is this kid!!Cute cute cute...
ReplyDeletewhat a big boy! kids nowadays are growing up so fast at an early age and even smarter than we were growing up. YAY for Mom for doing a great job!!!
ReplyDelete