Saturday, January 10, 2009

In an attempt to get back in shape...Dakota and I have started walking at night when we get home from work...he loves it! Thursday night was a little chilly, and Dad insisted on having a hat on the little man...
BUT WE DON"T HAVE ANY WINTER HATS...
we live in Florida...haha! So Dakota had to wear one of Daddy's, and he thought it was sooo funny!
Saturday Dakota was chilling in his swing...and I guess he has decided that he wants to TOUCH the mobile above....he is constantly reaching for them now...too cute! I guess time in the swing is almost over...haha!
Sunday morning Daddy propped Dakota up in his Bumbo chair and one of his toys...
he was happy as can be, and we got to cook and clean up breakfast before he got tired of it.
It was a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. It must be nice to not own a hat for you baby. Ryder has multiple little snow suits! Just be glad! Ryder is getting wayyyy to big for his swing now too. It won't swing anymore because he weighs too much lol

    ReplyDelete