Tuesday, January 6, 2009

crazy boy!

Dakota has now moved onto fruits...so far he has had applesauce...he LOVED it! Next is bananas and then peaches. I have also started waking up early in the morning in order to feed Dakota some cereal. Monday went off without a hitch. But this morning Dakota decided to sleep in...so it threw my whole schedule off. I ended up taking him to work in his Pj's because he didn't finish his bottle fast enough after his cereal...he just wanted to play around and have fun. I brought his clothes into work and dressed him there. Whew!
I think that Dakota is really starting to teeth now....he has been a little grumpy the past 2 days...drooling and trying to put everything in his mouth to bite on. Baby Orajel seems to give him some relief. He by no means is bad, but since he's usually so happy go lucky, I can tell it's bothering him. Pray for me, I get stressed out when he cries at work. XOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment