Thursday, February 5, 2009

Random Stuff!

Dakota seems to be obsessed with pulling his socks off lately, and he is always playing with his foot, trying to to get his toes in his mouth....
Dakota is now eating a whole jar of fruits for lunch....he LOVES it....this is a picture of the 1st day he ate a whole jar...he sits with his mouth open, waiting for me to give him more.
Dakota 1st Adidas warm up outfit, courtesy of the Gabel's, Dakota can't wait to meet Catherine & Ella..they are BOTH going to be his girlfriends...lol
Here is a picture of Dakota after his bath, he loves getting his lotion put on.I just thought he looked so cute in this outfit. Thanks to his Uncle Sam.
Okay, I hope no one calls me a bad Mother for this...but I SWEAR, I check him constantly(my desk is about 5 feet away), and pull the covers down...but they ALWAYS end up like this 10 minutes later...so I had to take a picture...you wouldn't even know he was in there...but if you look closely you can see is right hand, and his left foot. He pulled his sock off, so I figured that I would cover it with the blanket...I did it 3 times before I came to the realization that he WANTED it sticking out....LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment