Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Year, New Website!


I hope everyone has a very happy new year! The Smith Family is looking forward to starting 2009! With that, I hope that everyone finds this new website easy to navigate and use. The old website was becoming too much of a chore. They would only allow you to store so much stuff for free. I was having to delete things in order to add new stuff. For right now all the old stuff will stay on that website...I am not ready to delete it yet....there are a lot of memories on it for us. Everything from 2009 and on will be posted here...I will try my best to update it frequently, and get more advanced with all the little things that I can add to this page...but there is no tool to send out notices.....so check back often. XOXOXO

2 comments:

  1. Nicole...

    LOVE the new website! Your going to like this one sooo much more (minus not being able to send out update notices). Make sure you do lots of posts!!!

    -Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey- Dakota is so cute! I love the Adidas outfit. Keep posting.... it is great to watch him grow.
    Sunshine

    ReplyDelete