Monday, August 6, 2012

odds n' ends of July

I feel like I do nothing all year long...except for the month of July apparently.  We were jammed packed with things going on this month....and that left little time for proper blogging.   So I have some pics that don't really "fit" together for a blog post...but I am gonna get them out there for my "non-Facebook" friends and family.
We had a fabulous 4th of July.  We went to a friends house for a little swimming & BBQ...then home to change...then we went to Cape Coral's "Red, White & Boom".  It was great!  Dakota had a blast running around with his friends, and again Darby was being passed around most of the night.  The only time I had her was during the actual fireworks....she loved them.  I didn't take many pics because we were just trying to enjoy the moment.
Pretty Darby Girl!
 silly Dakota...
 Fireworks are getting ready to start....
 This was just a day where they were playing so great...melted my heart....
I took video....so cute!  (just a side note...if you notice that Dakota's clothes are inside out...it's not because I am the worst Mom ever...it's because he had "inside out" day at school that day...LOL)
I guess it was too long, because I couldn't upload it to the blog....so if you want to view it, just click the link below....it should take you right to it.  Remember to put your sound on/up!
Darby has also started eating snacks like puffs, yogurt melts, etc.  She loves it! (although she doesn't look too excited in this pic...lol)
Utah is such a good dog.....Dakota was trying to get him to give him a ride
Darby has started liking the pool....and she really likes her little float.
one day Darby must have been tired...because I look over at her....and this is what I find...
 The day we got back from PA...Darby started clapping....it's the cutest thing! 
(sorry it's sideways...I haven't figured out how to rotate it on here yet)


 She helped me unpack.....
I don't have Darby's info...but we go to the Dr. next week...so I will have everything then.  She has been saying "Da-Da" for about a month now....no Ma Ma yet...but she babbles a lot.  She definitely yells at me when she wants/needs something...we just can't make out what she is saying.  I will post again soon with some other happenings...tired now...nighty night!  XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment