Saturday, August 11, 2012

the end of July

As soon as we got back from PA, I quickly found out that Darby was not going to be happy taking her baths in that little baby bathtub anymore....she wanted to hang with her brother....so I put her in....they both LOVE IT! (sorry for making Dakota fuzzy, but it needed to be done...lol)
One of the best Birthday presents I got Dakota...these puzzles that help him spell.  He can now spell these words even when we are not playing with them, or even looking at them...YAY!
I brought out one of Dakota's favorite toys when he was little....and it has quickly become BOTH of their favorites to play with now....LOL!  Dakota is so good at "showing her how to play with it"

Darby loves my $10 find....just needed to be wiped clean...the batteries even worked  :)
Kevin thinks it's funny to send me pics like these when I am not home...haha!
We went to the Ice Skating rink down here one Saturday.  The church that Dakota's School runs out of had a outing..so we joined in.  Dakota has never been, so we thought it was a great opportunity to get him on some skates.  I had Darby, so Kevin was elected to be the person that kept my little guy from getting hurt.
At first, Kevin was doing all the work...Dakota was basically holding onto that walker thing for dear life....




but then he started to get the hang of it...well, a little bit  He couldn't skate by himself...but he was using the walker by himself..



 he had a great time...and we plan on going back again soon!
Here are some pics of the kids wearing some new Phillies Gear....I sure do wish they were playing better....but we will still wear it all with pride.  :)
And to end this long post, I have 2 pics from when we went out to eat one night...Darby girl has a new obsession with celery...YUM!


No comments:

Post a Comment